Three Chinese universities, on the mainland and in Hong Kong – Chongqing University, Chinese University of Hong Kong and Hong Kong Shue Yan University – participated in ‘the world Unplugged‘ study. Please visit the pages below for specific details about the schools.
A Global Media Study
Joined by university partners of the Salzburg Academy on Media & Global Change, from five continents:
• American University of Beirut (Lebanon)
• Chinese University of Hong Kong, (China/Hong Kong)
• Chongqing University, Chongqing (China/mainland)
• Hofstra University, (New York)
• Hong Kong Shue Yan University, (China/Hong Kong)
• Makerere University, Kampala (Uganda)
• Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
• Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City (Mexico)
• University of St. Cyril and Methodius, Trnava (Slovakia)
Top 15 Highlights
© Copyright Susan D. Moeller, 2011. All Rights Reserved..